The powerful Microprocessor contained within the module allows for a range of complex features to be incorporated as standard:
- Graphical Icon based LCD display (excluding the need for translations and languages).
- Engine parameter monitoring and instrumentation.
- Generator Voltage, Frequency & Current instrumentation.
- Fully configurable inputs for use as alarms or a range of different functions.
- Extensive range of output functions using built in relay outputs.
- Front panel’ configuration of operating parameters.
- PC configurable using 5xxx configuration software for Windows™ and P810 interface module.
This DSE5110 Manual covered introduction, identification of original 5110 and new 5110, clarification of notation used within this publication, automatic and manual operation, protections, warnings, shutdowns, description of controls, power up LCD display, entering event log viewer, even log example entering configuration mode, editing an analogue value, editing a list value, timers and analogue settings, list item setting, configurable outpust, LCD indicators, configurable inputs, installation instructions, electrical connections, specification, commissioning, typical wiring diagram, fault finding, factory default setting, icons and LCD identification
Download DSE5110 Manual